What do these fixed price wedding midweek package deals involve that you see wedding venues offer?
We saw one for 40 guests the other day for £6,000 so I worked Goldstone’s pricing out for the same and we were £200 less and that was for a summer date at the weekend. I then thought about a Goldstone wedding and wondered if it was a like for like comparison anyway.
- All Goldstone to yourself – not just bits of it.
- The Oak Framed Pavilion with massive open fire is the ultimate ceremony setting amidst stunning gardens.
- Award winning Chef and kitchen who offer you choices from the menu on the day – that’s right, no faffing about for the Bride dealing with dietary issues.
- Excellent wines from one of the top 200 wine lists in the country – which means both value and mega importantly flavour too.
- Set in stunning grounds – not our words, but direct from the Chelsea Flower Show experts, the Royal Horticultural Society.
- Amazing bedrooms and bathrooms that delight Inspectors as well as guests – Good Hotel Guide, AA Red Stars rated for over 5 years.
- Over 30 years’ experience organising stunning weddings, all by the Cushing family. We are on it and at it every day of the year, and no cutting corners, professional, fun and friendly to deal with.
- Goldstone Hall far more than just a wedding venue
John Cushing – Owner
Have a look for yourself. Give us a call on 01630 661202 or email email@example.com to arrange a personal tour.