Group visitors are welcome to Goldstone Hall Hotel and Gardens during our normal garden opening times, however, booking is essential.
Admissions and Refreshments
We have a range of options for groups below:-
- Garden visit for adults £6 per person -if 10 or more in a group. Free entry and refreshments for group organiser and coach driver.
- Garden visit to include tea, coffee and homemade biscuits £10 per person
- Garden visit to include quiche and salads, tea or coffee £20 per person
- Garden visit to include afternoon tea £27 per person
- Garden visit to include a two-course lunch, tea or coffee and homemade biscuits £30 per person
Guided Garden Tours
Our garden tours are conducted either by owner, John Cushing, or Head Gardener, Nick Huxley, whose extensive knowledge and obvious passion for their subject offers a fascinating insight into the thought behind the design.
Our garden tours are available for groups of 10 – 40 guests and may be booked as follows:
Guided tours are available Monday-Thursday, subject to availability either at 11am (with lunch at 12.30pm) or at 3pm (with afternoon tea at 4.30pm). Pre-booking is essential.
There is an additional cost charged for a guided garden tour.
Please telephone 01630 661 202 to discuss the details or fill in the enquiry form below.